This is an old revision of the document!
Consortium of European Radiation Research Platforms
- promote the integration and the efficiency of European R&D in radiation protection to better protect humans (public, patients and workers) and environment;
- advance scientific excellence;
- develop and implement the joint R&D roadmap;
- maintain and develop European research capacity;
- encourage scientific education and training and foster key research infrastructures in the field of radiation protection;
- foster international collaboration and collaboration with sister organisations and networks in a non-exclusive manner by open interaction with the wider research community and stakeholders.
Towards the establishment of a Partnership for Radiation Protection Research
The extended MEENAS group (MEENAS and representatives of several radiation protection institutions) prepared, following the EC recommendation, a robust radiation protection co-funded partnership vision document toward the establishment of a partnership for radiation protection research. Following the first round of consultation from September 10 to 14, 2020, a consolidated document has been issued and sent to the EC in the perspective of the meeting to be held on the 25th of September. Due to the time constraints, the current version of the vision document takes into account the major urgent comments while the other comments will be considered in the next version of the document.
Download the current version of the vision document – version 1.4 – September 16th 2020 NEW
Download the first version of the vision document – version 1.3 – September 8th 2020
List of received comments
|Comments||Name||on behalf of/as an individual||Organisation||Date (UTC+2)|
|link||Philip Vanhavere||on behalf||EURADOS||2020-09-16 10:00|
|link||Andrzej Wojcik||on behalf||MELODI||2020-09-16 09:25|
|link||M. Lassmann||as an individual||EANM||2020-09-15 10:15|
|link||Ulrike Mayerhofer||on behalf||EURAMED||2020-09-15 10:00|
|link||Thierry Schneider||on behalf||NERIS||2020-09-15 09:30|
|link||Anne Liv Rudjord||as an individual||DSA||2020-09-15 09:00|
|link||Benjamin Zorko||as an individual||ijs||2020-09-14 17:10|
|link||Lina Vieira||as an individual||Estesl||2020-09-14 10:00|
This vision document follows the 'partnership-draft-guidance' (download the guidance).