Consortium of European Radiation Research Platforms
- promote the integration and the efficiency of European R&D in radiation protection to better protect humans (public, patients and workers) and environment;
- advance scientific excellence;
- develop and implement the joint R&D roadmap;
- maintain and develop European research capacity;
- encourage scientific education and training and foster key research infrastructures in the field of radiation protection;
- foster international collaboration and collaboration with sister organisations and networks in a non-exclusive manner by open interaction with the wider research community and stakeholders.
Towards the establishment of a Partnership for Radiation Protection Research
The extended MEENAS group (MEENAS and representatives of several radiation protection institutions) prepared, following the EC recommendation, a robust radiation protection co-funded partnership vision document toward the establishment of a partnership for radiation protection research. Following the first round of consultation from September 10 to 14, 2020, a consolidated document has been issued and sent to the EC in the perspective of the meeting to be held on the 25th of September. Due to the time constraints, the current version of the vision document takes into account the major urgent comments while the other comments will be considered in the next version of the document.
Download the current version of the vision document – version 1.4 – September 16th 2020
Following the consultation of the POMs and platform members and discussion with representatives of the European Commission on the vision document that had been prepared by the extended MEENAS group, an amended version of the vision document has been prepared and transmitted to the Commission on January 8, 2021.
Download the current version of the vision document - version January 2021